Protein is considered an important element for a healthy and nutritious diet. Whether it is present in the form of supplement or natural food, it will significantly help you in building muscles, recover from aches, and maintaining the overall weight of the body . Our high caliber team at SMP Nutra has great experience in manufacturing protein powder. Being a bodybuilding enthusiast and with an advanced production facility, we ensure to manufacture the best protein powder for your drinks. Being a professional protein powder manufacturer, we have more than 20-years of experience in providing the best protein powder to our customers.
Why is Protein Important for Your Body?
Muscles, nails, hair, and brain cells are some important parts of your body that are fully based on protein. Various figures and estimations suggest that half of the dry weight of our body is comprised of protein.
A number of foods that we eat in our daily lives consist of protein such as fish, lamb, beef, chicken, lentils, and beans. When we digest such protein foods, it releases a certain amount of amino acids which are important for our body. Once these nutrients are inside in our bodies, they transform into hormones and enzymes which eventually boost our adrenaline.
The accurate concentration of protein that you may require for your diet basically depends upon your health, age, and weight. As a rough estimation, a suggested intake of protein in your diet is as follows ;
- For adult females, the protein intake should be around 0.75 g/kg.
- For adult males, the protein intake should be around 0.84 g/kg
- For breastfeeding or pregnant women, and those who are above 70 years of age should consume about 1 g/kg of protein.
All these important facts and figures discussed above show the importance of protein powder in your life. So take the step today and begin manufacturing your protein powder with SMP Nutra.
Symptoms of Deficiency of Protein in Your Diet
The deficiencies of protein are quite common in people of America. These deficiencies are specifically found in people who strictly follow a vegan or vegetarian diet. If you are a vegan, you should consume such plants that contain a wide range of proteins. The most common symptoms of deficiency due to protein are as follows;
- Shrinking and wasting of muscle tissue
- Anemia (the inability of your blood to provide enough oxygen to the blood cells)
- A slower rate of muscle growth
- Oedema (fluids piling up in the body, specifically in the ankles and feet)
All these symptoms may disrupt a healthy lifestyle. Keeping all these issues in mind, protein powders can be an answer to intaking the correct amount of protein to be healthy.
Benefits Associated with Protein Drinks
If you are thinking about why you should increase the level of protein in your diet, then these are some important factors that will help you to understand ;
Supports Muscle Growth
Protein will boost your muscle growth because it contains a high amount of amino acids which are considered an important building block for the growth of human muscles. The protein powder also helps when you are on a low-calorie diet, as the amino acids present within the powder prevent your muscles from breaking down. This is the reason why most of the athletes and bodybuilders consume protein shakes before performing their mundane activities. If you are thinking about gaining muscle mass, then protein powder will be quite beneficial for you.
Mitigating Weight Loss Issues
The protein powder also plays a vital role in successfully eliminating your weight-related issues. Protein can support in weight loss through multiple channels. Here’s how;
- Proteins usually consist of extremely low calories. This means that your craving towards food items will be significantly reduced by consuming protein powder.
- Due to protein, the burning rate of your body’s metabolism highly increases. This will cause your body fat to burn much faster as compared to other foods that do not contain protein in it.
- When you consume protein items, your body utilizes more energy as compared to other meals. This eventually results in burning more amount of your body fat while digesting protein food.
Now that you understand the immense benefits of including protein powder in your mundane diet, you have to figure out which protein drink will suit best for the beginning of a healthy diet. By partnering with SMP Nutra as your manufacturer of protein powder, you will be more than pleased with the quality and efficacy of our protein powders
Sources of Protein
There are a number of sources from where you can consume protein in an eminent quantity such as :
- Egg protein
- Rice protein
- Casein protein
- Hemp protein
- Broth protein
- Egg protein
- Milk protein
- Lentil protein
- Soy Protein
Whey or Milk Protein
Whey protein powders are very desirable in the market currently. The reason behind this is simple. Whey protein contains a high amount of amino acids which involves cysteine and leucine . These nutrients may be very beneficial for your body in terms of;
- Developing muscles tissues
- Reducing weight
- Decreasing sugar levels
- Decreasing blood pressure.
Protein powders made out of peanut, rice, soy, and pea have emerged to be among the most popular protein product in recent years. This organic/vegan protein powder stimulates the muscles of your body. The pea and soy proteins consist of all 9 important amino acids required by the human body. The proteins powders made out of plants has also a strong appeal in the market because it helps in promoting a healthier lifestyle by digesting a clean form of food.
These protein powders are excellent for your mundane diet for several reasons. The benefits of collagen for your health are believed to include;
- Provide relief from joint pain
- Improves the health of your skin
- Prevents the loss of bone mass
- Enhances muscle mass
These protein powders contain slow-digesting proteins obtained from dairy which gradually discharges amino acids in your body. The milk which you consume on a regular basis contains 80 percent of the casein proteins. Similar to pea and soy, casein which is derived from animals has all the 9 important amino acids that your body needs . It is believed that casein can provide various benefits including;
- Enhancing your immune system
- Lowers the level of triglycerides
- Decreases high blood pressure
- Helps support weight loss
While there are so many protein powders in the market, selecting the appropriate manufacturer can be a very tough choice to make. Assuring the protein powder is made to the highest quality and that it is compliant to all regulations is something we at SMP Nutra take very seriously when manufacturing protein powders.
High Consumption of Protein can be Dangerous for Your Health
Many bodybuilders and trainers think that diets that involve a high protein level will help in enhancing the muscles of your body. But the reality is different. Diets that include high protein intake will increase your protein level up to 400 grams per day which is five times higher than the suggested intake. Such a high intake can prove quite dangerous for your body. Some of the common issues that you might face due to high intake are as follows;
- A high intake of protein decreases carbohydrates consumption. Carbohydrates are an important source of fuel for your body. If the concentration of carbohydrates is low, your muscles and tissues will eventually break down in order to create glucose.
- If you are consuming a high amount of rich protein foods and missing out carbohydrates, then you are making a big mistake. These carbohydrates contain fiber. Avoiding foods such as legumes and whole grains that are rich in fiber will increase the risk of affecting the health of a person.
- Proteins are usually associated with animals. High intake of protein will increase the level of cholesterol and fats in your body that may cause heart-related ailments.
- Body calcium is also significantly reduced due to the high amount of protein diets.
- A high intake of protein also may cause severe dehydration in the body.
- There are also high chances of developing gall and gout bladder issues in the body.
Why Choose SMP Nutra?
If you want to make protein powder for your brand, SMP Nutra has the skill and machinery to efficiently manufacture any nutraceutical protein powder formula. Through our very competent and efficient team, we ensure the best quality end-product. Contact us now to start manufacturing your protein powder. Be sure to check out our
Will is a Co-Founder of SMP Nutra, founder of GetKnownPros, and owns a handful of supplement brands. Will has extensive knowledge of trends in the nutraceutical industry after contract-manufacturing for hundreds of brands. Will has spent the last decade learning the best online marketing & brand-building techniques for supplement & vitamin brands and enjoys sharing this unique knowledge with his nutra-entrepreneur community.